Monday, October 20, 2014

I Dare you....

Monday October 20, 2014

Yikes. Where did the summer go?

I think I have some catching up to do ;)

Maybe this is a good place to start.



Let's just say it was a great day at work :)


Had to stock up yesterday, so I went grocery shopping.
Haven't had much time to do any shopping lately.


This is what happens when you go through withdrawal,
and are left on your own in a grocery store.
Heck, who needs bread, milk....
when there's plenty of other stuff on sale :)


I think I may have found my new favourite cookie.

Or is it a chip....hmmmm

Sorry, there won't be much to share here soon.


Oh yeah, they're THAT good.
I Dare you to try it for yourself.


Off to find a new hiding spot.
For me... and my stash.






1 comment:

Nicole M said...

I wish the challenge was whether it is a cookie or chip. They are soooooo gooood. We have demolished a box at work already. I can give you some other hints too if you want ;-)