Sunday, December 8, 2013

Candy Crush... chocolate level complete...

Sunday, December 8, 2013

It's no secret that I have a slight chocolate addiction.... well, some of my friends know this...
and provided a remedy...


A few friends went down to the US to see the Macy's parade 
and brought me back a souvenir...


How did they know?
lol

Yup.
Slightly addicted to Candy Crush on Facebook...
it's been a good distraction especially lately.


So what to do
with allll that chcoclate
and candy fishies...


hehehe

Make my own REAL candy crush game



Hate the chocolate in the game...

but when it's real....


ahhhhh - here come the fishies!!!


Level complete.

One friend gave me a birthday present a bit early
since she will be away.


She told me I can't open it until then.

Counting down the days...  

Maybe.

:)


1 comment:

Shebafudge said...

Haha...love your very own Candy Crush. Bet I could clear that one fairly quickly :)