Thursday, December 12, 2013

In each life.. some chocolate must fall

Thursday, December 12, 2013

I received an email from my friend who gave me a birthday present... almost 2 months early. Seems she just didn't want me opening it up at the time because we were at a Christmas party/birthday party for two other friends. She gave me permission to open said gift...



I just can't wait to try it out!
.. must invite friends over...

hmmm....

I know one person I'd like to invite.. 
she has all the right qualifications...
or should I say choclifications
:)



Just check out what she gave me in a recent 
late night chat trade!

Beautiful tin


but ohhhh.. check out what's inside!


oh yeah.

No dibs.. sorry.

Me and the tin are spending some alone time.

So I was thinking 
maybe I could come up with a new TV show theme...

you know, one of those foodie competitions.
Way better than the stupidity that's out there now, lol...

Theme: Best hot chocolate.

So here are the contenders...



Where to start, Where to start......

well, that's another story...







No comments: