Friday, January 9, 2015

not quite ...

So somebody told me he'd pick up a new calendar in the kitchen for this year... oh what might that be.. flowers? bears? birds? landscapes? the choices are just endless....

but noooo,  apparently the choices are limited this year....


Not quite what I was expecting.

And I know what you're thinking... 
why couldn't it have been at least chocolate moose?
Well, at least that was my thought.

Speaking of chocolate... 


This is what a real coca bean and seeds look like!
yes I tasted one of the seeds...
not quite like the chocolate I know... but interesting

And being the fabulously fantastic exciting month that it is
Just my opinion ;)

Somebody surprised me with a birthday month present...
was this guilt brought on by the wrong type of moose?


mmmmm...
such a big bag ... 


and inside 
was another bag...
not quite what I expected



and inside the small bag? 
Godiva truffles.....

....Heavenly
very quite as I expected


:)








2 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

We choose the whacky calendars on purpose, but we do it together. This year we went back to our original kooky calendar, Extraordinary Chickens.

Bea said...

There are probably worse things than moose, but off the top of my head I can't think of any. LOL But truffles should make up for a lot of goofs I would think.