Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Do you smell popcorn?

My world is now complete. That's all I'm going to say. About this....

I thought I had seen it all....but oh no....... nay I say...

It seems this ...um....shape.....has taken over ... is it going to replace the classic teddy bear? Why is this kid , all wrapped up in a ...um...gigantic entity of mass.......smiling? Does it come with nose plugs?

Seriously... it would have never occured to me as a child to cling to or cuddle one of these...um...objects

hanging out at the local fair isn't even safe...in who's world does a ...um...article of discarded body matter.... have a happy, pleasant smile... Do they make scratch and sniff versions?
Is there nothing sacred anymore?

Picture this ....a kid getting attached to one of these....um... items..
...LOOSING said...um...favourite-can't-live-without-security-creation....and wailing....oh, perhaps screeching.... to mom in despair ( you know the tune) LOUDLY...

"Mooommmmmmmy!!! I waaaant myyyyy poopy. Where's my pooooooo??"

Or to those who desperately want to be in on the latest fad must have
" but mmmmooom, all the kids have a poo. I gotta have a poop!"

Oh the humanity.... perhaps distracting young impressioanble minifigs whilst wandering down the aisle might work

Well, at least that was Teen Minifig approved. Anything bacon is always approved.

And then there was this...

Apparently no ordinary Jackfruit.
A birthday Jackfruit.

I know what you're thinking...at least it wasn't a.... Durian fruit.

Now THAT would be a stinker....

No comments: