Monday, June 12, 2017

Survival skills


So, now that I've figured out how to post photos, I guess there's no excuse not to get back into blogging....except a certain substance keeps distracting me...or maybe I'm just prolonging my experiences.

continuing on my Newfoundland chocolate journey...


Not much left there.... but onward with my round the world tour.
So.....next up...


Sao Thome
origin: Africa
Bean: Forestero
70% Cocoa
Tasting notes: The taste is at first pleasantly mild-bitter, full & fruity with impressions of candied black fruit. Then come floral & coffee bean notes.
I would heartily agree about the coffee notes!
Verdict: Not sure about the fruit....would have to have some repeat experiences with this bar. Sadly, I don't see it in their web site :(.
PERHAPS if a certain store, ehem,  ,,, Newfoundland Chocolate Company  ... could let me know when it is in stock again..... not sure if I'll be able to survive, but I will some how..
Withdrawal symptoms: always.

Speaking of surviving...I survived another Scout camp. Seems there was an upgrade to the Kybo....

In case you missed it...


I know you're wondering.... yes it worked.... quite well in fact.

Best dollar store investment I ever made, lol.... all you need is a current bush ...

but that's another story...

No comments: