Sunday, October 6, 2013

aida... where for art thou?

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Just a wee update... seems my fellow stitch-alongers didn't tell me they had also completed their To-Do list!

So here's a photo of all 4 done!


I think they all turned out beautiful. 
I love the words too.

I finished another WIP, but decided I really need to assemble this one 
before I post it on my blog.
I kno I'm such a tease, lol.

Here's an update on that BIG project.


I have no clue as to why I didn't substitute the aida on this kit.
Not like I don't have any 28ct fabric....

I am really resisting the urge to start again .
My friends might lock me up  in my closet if I do though.

But hey, I wouldn't mind, as long as there's some stitching there....

oh wait... there is a wee bit of stitching in my closet...

but that's another story.




No comments: