Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Time for thanks

Tuesday , October 15, 2013

Fall. A time to be thankful.

Thankful for the dinner I made yesterday, and the potatoes I caught before they were really burnt...

Seriously, there are so many things and people I am thankful for.

  I am also very thankful for the time I have had lately to stitch. Which means a few more finishes...


Yes , another Mill Hill
"Squirrelly" 
  


Thankful for the fabric I had that was
just perfect for this

28ct Maple Vine linen band
I had bought it not knowing what I was going to stitch on it :)



Thankful for the hanger I had that was perfect too

Thankful that the kit it came from is something I don't want to stitch, lol


Thankful for the buttons I had
that seemed to go just perfectly
and
Always thankful for beads
that come with Mill Hill kits :)

A thank you gift
  for  a wonderful neighbour,
who needed some encouragement.


So at least Squirrelly won't be too far.
Thankfully.



No comments: