Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Messy inspirations

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

To get creative, you just have to have a mess. It's that simple.

Take for instance the table where I was working on my latest project...


Another WIP almost done.
It would have been completed last night...
but the creative juices started flowing.

Hence all the different threads...
and beads...
and charms...

too much choice.

I decided to put it aside and work on another WIP,
or is it a UFO?
Not really sure when what qualifies as a work in progress
or an unfinished project.

It's sparkly all right. That's all I'll say for now.
And it was a special present form my son,
so I better go get it done.
Christmas will be here before you know it
and Gitta's is well stocked
for my son to pick another one out.

Just want to make sure to inspire him , lol.

I also did a wee bit of organizing in my cross stitch closet.
Just to check if there were any more WIP-UFO's.

Officially I only have 3 left.
whoo hoo!!!

I've already set aside the ones I want to stitch on...

if I can hold out that long....





No comments: