Sunday, July 21, 2013

Lego... to go where no brick has gone

Sunday July 21, 2013

You may have guessed by now... I like to take photos ;)

The Lego show was not the first time I ran out of battery juice. Good thing I had an extra battery.

There was definitely a space theme among the creations. Not just creatures from outer space...



Star Wars remains very popular in the Lego world





Anything outer space is a big hit


and the bigger the better...





amazing attention to detail




another huge creation





phenomenal amount of work.

This one had all kinds of lights and moving parts


and it was big too...


yet even more Sci-Fi






and of course more Star Wars



Luke!



I am 

your father....


Yeah.. sure



uh...daddy...
I could use some help here...
can you lend me a hand?




Space... the final frontier?


You could say that the Lego show was
OUT OF THIS WORLD!


and very entertaining...

but then I'd have to tell you,
you ain't seen nothing yet!
...well, at least not MY favourites...

But that's another story...




No comments: