Friday, July 5, 2013

To sell or not to sell...

Friday July 5, 2013

... that is the question.

Whether 'tis nobler to get rid of stash... or just make room for more.

Well, why not have both.

Yes, summer is here - and time for another garage sale.

We cleared out a ton of books, stuffies and games from my son's room. No Lego.

I cleared out a bunch of books. Not  much stash. I already donated tons of craft supplies to the school over the past few years. My craft room wouldn't show that, but trust me, I did.

We each have our priorities. Things we have a hard time letting go of. My son - it's Lego. OK, let's just say that's a bit of an impossibility. Lego and leaving the house just don't compute in his world.

Me - it's cross stitch and craft supplies. I actually had an easier time letting go of some more bears.

**gasp**

Yes I'm clearing out some bears. Some of my Boyds resin bears too. Not the plush ones. That would mean I've completely lost it.

Not that you would really notice though... I have... a ...ehem.... few still around here....

Someday I'll clear out more of my cross stitch....*gasp*... yes... but not today.

So the question remains..... what to ask for these treasures. And do I really want to let them go?

Well, that's another story...


No comments: