Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Get your sparkle on!

Tuesday May 14, 2013



I've been busy preparing for something and needed some stress relief... so, over the past week I was in a jewelry making mode...

first off was a choker necklace...

close-up ... ladder stitched 


This angel I made quite some time ago.
I gave it to a friend's mother for Mother's Day :)


Another ladder stitch...

It was supposed to be a choker, 
but I decided to make it into a bracelet

close-up ...


another bracelet...

fancier 'layered' stitch... 
has a ladder stitch as the base, and then another row on top


it was very hard to get a good photo of
but here's a close-up


and this one ... another bracelet


I think this is my favorite one so far.
It has a magnetic closure which I love too  ,
so much easier to open and close than the other clasps.

So, now what to do with all these creations?
hmmmm...


Well, the count down is on... to what you may well ask....

that's another story....




No comments: