Sunday, May 12, 2013

I trained him well....

Saturday May 11, 2013

So Saturday we had my mom and dad here for lunch. I made vegetable soup, potato salad, green salad and  Schnitzel.

Of course there was desert :). Picked this up from metro.


Boston Cream with strawberries and chocolate fudge icing.

It was 

simply

awesome.

I will definitely be buying this one again!

My mom also brought me a hanging pot of flowers for outside

and chocolates.


My son picked tulips from the garden.


They were fully opened.
Now it's late, and they are closed again.

The colour is just fabulous.



So now that I've done my part - I can relax tomorrow
for the actual Mother's Day day.

My son told me what he wanted to buy me for Mother's Day. 

A diamond ring.
(apparently he heard or saw advertisement about this. 
Maybe media is not such a bad influence...)

Or would I like a gift card?
And does Gitta's sell gift cards?

oh 
yeah

Here sweetie - have the last piece of cake.



I think I trained him well.

:)





No comments: