Saturday, June 15, 2013

ask me tomorrow

Saturday June 15, 2013

It was a busy day with lots of errands... in between I wrapped a wedding gift. I had fun getting creative with the wrapping...


wrapped with 3 tea towels.


wrapped with 4 cloth napkins.

All were held together by small safety pins and a ribbon.
I'm really happy how they turned out.

Inside was a teapot and matching set of cups.
(The tea towels were for the groom.)

The couple loved it. They are so sweet together.
I wish them many years of happiness.

I went on the hunt for a perfect Father's Day gift...
 for my dad who has everything he wants.

I think I found it.

Some I found in the pastry isle.
Maybe I should put a lock on the fridge door 
to make sure it lasts until tomorrow.

Not sure if the lock would be hubby proof though.
I may let him have some tomorrow...

Unless I get a case of the munchies.

You see, some of the pastries are chocolate.
Father's Day starts at midnight doesn't it?....

No comments: