Monday, June 10, 2013

Just not sure...

Monday June 10, 2013

After all the camping recently...it would be so nice to have a stitching weekend.
Not sure if that's going to happen any time soon though.

There must be a way to pack a bit lighter...


Do you know how much this thing can hold?
Lots of camping gear

Not sure if it could hold all my cross stitch stash...
well..., maybe enough for a weekend.

There was plenty of seats down by the lake yesterday



Not sure how comfy these would be.
Besides they were all taken.
Some big wigs were there...
fire chief, police, marine police, MPs MPPs
and even this lady


Yes, that's me and Mayor Hazel.
(In spite of everything some might think)
she's a pretty amazing woman.

It was the opening of the sailing season.
My son moved up to Sea Scouts ...
So we'll both be learning how to sail this summer.
Not sure the sail boat would be 
a great place to stitch.



Not sure if I'm going to finish a few gifts I'm stitching.
There are deadlines.
One's overdue.
Another is way overdue.
One is due this Sunday.
One is due in a week.

Not sure if  chocolate might get in the way.

Uh... wait a sec....


Not sure if I'm going to beat the level of Candy Crush I'm on.
Well, I thought that about the last 2 levels.


Not sure who this is....yet


Alberto or Ricardo?

Well, that's another story...








No comments: