Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Last minute details

Tuesday June 18, 2013

Warning...  not for the faint of stomach....viewing this blog may cause mad hysterical rushes to the nearest pastry shop....


.. or just go to Starky's like I did.
You get choice overload there.
Apparently you can ask for a sample first.
I wonder how many they'd let you get away with...

I thought this was way better than just a single cake.

And to balance it off...


mmmmm....

another Father's Day came and went.
I found the perfect gift for my dad this year.
Of course I know it comes every year.
Of course I'm always scrambling at the last minute to pull it together.
A wreath of birdseeds & a bird caller - he loves birds.
I found it the day before.

My cousins who arrived today, 
but are only staying for 2 days :(

They showed up with flowers for my mom...


Beautiful!

Now I better be off to finish my present for them :)
Nothing like stitching something at the last minute.

Just wish I had one more button...
a beaver.. or a loon.. or a moose.. Canada Goose...
heck even a canoe would do...

imagine that.. 
none in my stashed treasures...

gee, guess I have an excuse to visit a craft store tomorrow.
last minute details
 but that's another story...




No comments: