Saturday, June 29, 2013

Perfect timing

Saturday June 29,2013

It's Canada Day weekend.

Well, Canada Day is officially not until Monday - July 1
... but listening to the fireworks being set off this evening,
2 days early,
I'm thinking that maybe some follow
a leap calender.

Oh wait.. it's almost midnight...
so that's only one day ahead.

We had our own somewhat explosive fun recently.
The Scouting Rocketfest....

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1




Blastoff!


  I actually captured my son's taking off!
Pretty incredible timing...


Look... up in the sky...
it's a bird..
it's a plane...

nope


just some clouds



oh - there it is - drifting into the trees!

Actually, that was one of the larger ones that had
a parachute.

There were other fun activities..
Pop Bottle Rockets...



Another perfect timed shot by me...
because I'm just so 

perfect...
and modest.

Except when it comes to chocolate.

And maybe my stitching...
stash that is...




No comments: