Friday, June 14, 2013

Colour me Hawaiian

Friday June 14, 2013

It was a colourful evening last night. The theme was Hawaiian ....



Some really interesting characters...



A pineapple tree


or a fancy headdress...
depending on your point of view



BEARS!

in swim rings no less

There was also authentic Hula dancers,
a Hawaiian fire juggler
jazz, tap dancers

I  learned how to Hula and did some Zumba

(my camera was in hiding at this point, sorry...)

and a singer,
country and pop singer Kate Todd
Beautiful and very talented lady with an awesome voice!



I didn't mention that the party was held on the tennis courts. 

I'll never look at those courts the same again.
Our team should order some tennis skirts like those Hawaiian dancers...

now wouldn't that be distracting....

that,  and throw in some Hula moves....






No comments: