Wednesday, September 4, 2013

To do... or not to do...

Wednesday September 4, 2013

oh... how to celebrate the end of summer ...(yes I'm stubbornly staying in that mode... school? lalalala I can't hear you)

There's still signs of summer about...




At our stitch weekend getaway, I suggested we do a stitch-along. 

We're going to stitch Lizzie Kate's To Do List . My friends stated that there was a mandatory meeting on Monday, so that we could all start at the same time. A stitching meeting that's mandatory - no problem.

So here was our progress after that day, (maybe 2 hours of stitching?) ...


Photo: started a stitch along today with some of my fav girls....

I find it interesting that the words I finished stitching are a major item on my real life list... Let go of what I can. I really need to de-clutter. It's just the darn candy crushing and stitching and .....well, life that seems to get in the way of what I should be doing.

Maybe I need a 'should be doing' list. 

I love this pattern, and did a bit more stitching on it. So here's my progress as of tonight...




Tomorrow we'll be meeting at the guild.
I'm looking forward to seeing where everyone got to.

I may work on it a bit more tonight.

Not that it's a race...

Wondering if they'll be adding competitive stitching to the Olympics...


















1 comment:

Bonnie Brown said...

I have that one in my stash :)