Thursday, February 7, 2013

snow anyone?

Thursday February 7, 2013

Oh the possibility of being snowed in tomorrow.....What's the best part about being snowed in? Wearing PJ's all day... and having a cup of tea. You kind of need that when you got a house bound child. Maybe he could play outside all day... definitely if I lock the doors ;)

I found the coolest tea bags... well, ok I didn't actually find them... I've only seen a photo....and I do so love birds.


Clever Tea Packing and Unusual Tea Packing Designs (15) 5

These creative teabags packed like origami birds are by Russian designer Natalia Ponomareva.



Ever wonder what animals do after you go to bed? I'm wondering if Kiwi might be a night owl too. I got up the other night and he was texting at his computer...

Cool and Creative Twitter Inspired Products (18) 4
(I have no idea who to credit the photo for, sorry... found it on Crookedbrains site.. which is a really cool site)


I am so hoping tomorrow the 300 feet of snow they are calling for does arrive and it's a snow day.
That'll mean a PJ day... and maybe some stitching....
oh and perchance to nap.
I should add the afternoon nap as a household rule.

Speaking of stitching... apparently my son thinks I have way too much cross stitch.
He hasn't seen it all.

I did agree with him ... and at that he replied
"Well, I guess that means you'll just have to stitch faster".
My stitchy friends will get this.

I better go have a cup of tea before I start finishing every single cross stitch kit I own.


Organic Honey Bush Herbal Tea.. it smells like honey too. Bears like that.

I've been using the new teapot my husband gave me for my birthday.
The Honey Bush Tea has such a wonderful colour.


And of course chocolate...  
I could imagine being  snowed in for a week with this.
But what to feed the others... 
since I didn't  quite make it to the grocery store...

but that's another story....





~ ~ ~ 
I'm somewhat following a theme-along 
challenge I found on the WWFC blog
... but that's another story :)

5 comments:

Katherine said...

Those are GORGEOUS tea bags!!!

I want snow I want snow! I am jealous!!!! We are getting rain ALL DAY. Wahhhhh!

P.J. said...

I anticipate snowblowing once or twice and maybe a hot chocolate. Maybe I'll start a brew, too. :)

I hope you get your wish ... but keep the 300 feet your way!

Alice said...

I would love a snow day--we are only getting 300 feet of rain. Just makes everything soggy. Love those teabags.

MikeWJ at Too Many Mornings said...

I'm terribly jealous of you and your snowstorm, if only because a good storm might allow me to catch up with this stupid blogging challenge that Nicky and Mike cooked up for us. I'm an idiot for agreeing to do it. I need a drink.

Indigo Roth said...

Hey MommaBear! Hey, cool teabags! And yes, a little chocolate with a nice cup of English Breakfast is a joy, surpassed only by an afternoon nap =) Indigo