Monday, February 11, 2013

hmmmmm...

Sunday February 10, 2013

It's been an .....interesting few days.

First there were some really strange dreams I've had. One involved hundreds of gorgeous and delicious cakes. All on one small counter top. hmmm....

 And then there was this tennis bag that I wanted to buy from someone. Turns out it was the size of a small u-haul and could hook onto the back of my trailer hitch. hmmm.....

 I really wish I'd had my camera with me today... mind you taking a photo while driving might be considered a tad distracted.

There was a car in front of me that appeared to have something dangling from underneath the back bumper. At first I thought it was a rag. Coming closer at the stop light I noticed it was a stuffie. No it wasn't a bear... you might have read a headline then "Kamokaze driver goes Bezerk".

It was the one the only, the Gingerbread Man! When the car drove off, it looked like it was running.
 hmmm....

My son is completely dedicated to winning Bon Jovi tickets. When he first heard about the contest on the radio station, 97.3, he ran to my husband and asked him if he'd like to go to such a concert. I had to pipe up in the background and say, but I would! And then I had to explain who Bon Jovi really appeals to...So now I have to look up for him when the station might play the next tune... and then he asks me "Mom, what are you doing Monday morning?" why?..... "Well you should listen to 97.3 all day."
hmmm...

Then there was the news of hundreds of spiders raining down in Brazil... yup, I'm really happy it only dumped a ton of snow here. Tomorrow it's all supposed to melt... gee I've always wanted a swimming pool.

Last Thursday, I was in a rush for an appointment.. so I grabbed my thermos of tea. I sipped it throughout the morning and wondered why it tasted so weak. When I emptied it later that evening, all that was in it was water. I forgot to add the tea. That's twice this past week....hmmm...



Well, another day another Mill Hill...

at least something is normal around here....
I HAD to finish it.
Not by a mayoral decree , but somewhat close.
This kit was a gift from my son for my birthday
(see, I can so make a birthday last, lol)
and he said I had to finish by Sunday.
It was finished at 11:38 pm Sunday.
(And I did NOT stitch all day)

Wonder if he'll believe me, since he was already asleep...

There's just too much going on I think.... so I needed a bit of distraction. 
That's besides sleeping in today until 1pm.

Have to rest up for an interesting ....and tough week.

But that's another story...


~ ~ ~ 
I'm somewhat following a theme-along 
challenge I found on the WWFC blog
... but that's another story :)





4 comments:

Ziva said...

Spiders raining down? That's like something straight out of my nightmares.

Unknown said...

You are just so funny - I love reading your blog! I sincerely hope you don't have a tough week. Hugs!

EvalinaMaria said...

Spiders? No, thank you!
Congrats on another lovely finish.

KZ said...

You sound like an awesome mom. You're a really good sport for helping your son with those Bon Jovi tickets.