Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Unintended

Wednesday February 13, 2013

It's so interesting when people come up with new uses for common items.....


I have no idea where this photo came from...

I have no idea why they would choose post it notes... if you're going to be covered in something I can think of way better things...
                   ..... tastier things... maybe with unintended .....fun....results...

I went grocery shopping today.... perhaps not a good idea when you're realllly hungry 
and haven't had chocolate in ... 
               ........a while... hours maybe....ok minutes...

I had planned to only buy veggies to make a soup and a lamb stew.... but a few unintended items threw themselves at me from the far corners of the store into my cart....

Now that gives spooning a whole new meaning. 
Wondering if that connotation was unintended...

It was the perfect antidote to my super healthy dinner

ok, this was before the dressing and croutons.


I even shared some of those apricot chocolates at stitch night tonight. 
I think they left me one.
We had a fun night yakking and oogling ...  drooling over the new things at Gitta's .

Too much to choose, so I'll just have to go back when there's less distractions.
This might have been one of them.
Yes I'm using past tense.
An early valentine's gift from a sweet friend.
I think she's the one that left me one apricot chocolate.
oh, maybe it was a guilt offering.....
psst.....Linda, I accept Mill Hill kits too!

I discovered that stitching and birds do not go well together...  
Boy was Kiwi fast down my arm...
 like Speedy Gonzalez when it comes to something he spies 
that might make a nice chew toy.
That's why he's never near me when I have chocolate.

Ok, so maybe it's unintentional that nobody is near me 
when I have chocolate.

or is it a coincidence...
well, that's another story....









4 comments:

P.J. said...

I've always believed one shouldn't go into a grocery store hungry. That's when the unintended things come!

Ziva said...

When I go to the grocery store hungry, I come back with EVERYTHING. It's just never a good idea.

Indigo Roth said...

Hey MommaBear! I tell you, when I first saw the huge bags of chocolate, I thought they were full of kibble or something?! Industrial catering packets, or merely "American portions"? Indigo =)

Mariann Simms said...

I go in the supermarket to buy three things...and like 50 unintended items find their way in my carriage. What can I do but buy them?

(Sorry...just catching up reading all the blogs and commenting. Better late than never I guess.)