Friday, March 29, 2013

whisk me away...

Friday March 29, 2013

Wow, it's been almost a week, and no finishes posted... shocking... I'm sure you're thinking I must have been up to something....

 oh yeahhhh...


Black Swallowtail
by Mill Hill
of course :)

I don't know if I've ever seen a live one.. so I decided to look it up..

http://animalworld.tumblr.com/post/3777347317/black-swallowtail-caterpillar-caterpillars-are

Pretty good likeness.

I'll have to keep an eye out for one this summer.

Speaking of flying....
I kind of flew the coop tonight.

I was kidnapped tonight.... 
and thoroughly enjoyed it too.

Yep, 
a dear, sweet, lovely, kind, funny, thoughtful, creative, humble, generous
(and I'm not just saying this because she paid... she really is all that and more :))
 friend 
whisked me away to the donut shop 
for a stitch and b... 
yak.


I had a lot of fun.
I even stitched...
 not exactly my regular kind of stitching...

but that's another story....


No comments: