Saturday, March 16, 2013

achoo

Saturday March 14, 2013

Well, there was no escaping it. Thursday night I felt the onset of the cold that has ravaged our house....
darn... just in time for cub camp. Thankfully it hit a day before we were to leave. Not much fun being 100km from home, surrounded by joyous screams and gentle pounding of wee feet.

My son has been consoling himself with Star Wars movies.

After a particular episode, he suggested I could be an Ewok... because they're short, fluffy and nice.
This might have something to do with the big brown super thick polar fleece sweater I was wearing. It happens to have a big bear design on it too. I made a nice soup so I guess that's why I'm nice.... I'm ignoring that short comment. This Interfering Ewok woman may be "interfering" shortly though if he doesn't get to bed.... he is so not going to live that one down.



I received  some get well prezzies....



Of course it's full of hot chocolate.... silly question...
didn't win 
But I did win a $5 Walmart card.
I found an egg on an online Easter Egg Hunt.

whoo hoo!!


Oh and some wonderful kind soul sent me a whole big bag of threads...

There's some glittery ones in there too.
Can't wait to try them out.

Wonder if she is an Ewok too?

Thought of the day
Don't go on live chat whilst under the 
dopey influence of 
really good cold meds...

achoo

but that's another story...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon...and that the cold doesn't drag on for weeks like mine did!