Monday, March 18, 2013

Lucky egg

Sunday March 17, 2013

Well Happy St Paddy's day to all you who believe in leprechauns....

 I know technically it's already Monday when I post this, 
but being sick really throws your days off.

What to do when you're sick... 
and have lost the ability to concentrate that well....

hmmm, 

well one could spend hours playing Bejeweled Blitz ... 
not that I would know anything of that time hog addiction...

or... one could waste more time 
looking for those darn 
addictive purple eggies on Womenfreebies.ca ... 


nah, didn't find one there today either.

or ... one could savour an eggy that arrived at my house today...


mmmmm... filled with custard
Highly recommended cold treatment

Timmie - you made my day :)

You might say
I took the easy route to finding an egg today.

Hoping some green luck will rub off on me 
and I'll be back to somewhat normal soon...

I have bunnies awaiting to be finished.
Darn back-stitching...  
Not used to taking this long to finish something...

but that's another story... 



No comments: