Wednesday, March 20, 2013

bunny nibbles

Wednesday March 20, 2013

It's all a blurr.... I don't know if I'm coming or going... day? night?
....sinus infections really suck... they can be so painful.

It's a miracle I was able to concentrate on anything... but I did do some stitching... and it did take my mind off things...


A Bunny Garden Needleroll kit 
by Praiseworthy Stitches.

I decided to stitch the scissor weight 2-sided.

Some close-ups


Look at that cute little bunny and the worm :)



I've had this kit for  ...ehem... a while.
I hesitated stitching it because the instructions 
to assemble the needleroll seemed rather ... daunting
ok, I've actually never assembled a needleroll.
I need diagrams. There's just a description.


This little kit that came in a plastic container that's in the shape of a carrot.


Yes that's a chocolate Lindt carrot.
Get better present from my mom.
Well, it came via my son.
Do you notice that the tip of the chocolate carrot is missing?
And there's a nibble on the back.

Seems some little bunny couldn't resist.
He keeps asking if he can have it.

Unfortunately, I am holding off chocolate delights until my sinuses clear up.
Shocking. I know.
And so the carrot sits there...

wonder if there will be more nibbles on it tomorrow...

No comments: