Friday, March 1, 2013

Good to be alive

Friday March 1, 2013

It's Friday... yeahhhh.

What better way to celebrate than with a guest and lasagna. I think I made one of the best lasagna I've ever had. I know, I'm so modest.

Heck I was in a generous mood and decided to share my Sea Salt Lindt. The one I hadn't opened yet. No, not the other one in my stash. (Yeah, like I'd share if there was only one left....) well, dear husband did ask if I had chocolate ... there was a guest... and she loves chocolate too... so... anyway...

Back to the lasagna. At least this time I remembered to add the mozarella. So what if I had to lift out the noodles after the layers were already complete... it got added, and it was good. I am so thankful I used the ready bake noodles. Could you imagine me lifting soft, floppy cooked noodles? lol....

Today started out great and ended great. "Born to be Alive" came on the radio at breakfast, and I danced. Love that tune. (here's a link in case you need a refresher:Patrick Hernandez - Born to be alive)

That was the first tune I recall listening to as a young teen that I really liked. Seems like eons ago.

Lasagna. Chocolate. Music. It really is great to be alive.

Oh and a perfect score on the courts today...but that's another story...



No comments: