Saturday, March 9, 2013

Life is good

Saturday March 9, 2013

I received some inspiring, good news today about the health of a friend. Nothing short of a miracle.

A 3-ish hour nap today, in the middle of the afternoon.

Did not have to get up early to take James to school. Apparently there's no homework... so that 'H' word will be taking a week off too.

Actually, I didn't have to leave the house for any reason what so ever.

My husband still finds me attractive even in baggy track pants and top ... that I wore all day. Heck never mind that I went to bed in them last night.

I got to stitch a bit today... almost at the beading part too :)

I have chocolate... and nobody even commented on the spelling error from yesterday's blog, lol.

The bad news is I have to replace the Easter chocolate I had bought in advance... but that's another story.










No comments: