Sunday, January 6, 2013

Chocolate Heaven

Sunday January 6, 2013

mmmmmm... now what would you do with these...



and this...


silly question....



and there you have it...


First time I ever tried dipping things in chocolate, 
at least that I will tell you about.
They were delicious!
I used some Chippits and most of a bar of milk chocolate 
(do you really  think that I'd have a full one around?)
 - simple, easy and yummy.

The amazing thing about these - young son who hates most fruit, unless in a shake, LOVED these.
He wanted to get a strawberry shortcake for New years - until I reminded him it had chunks of strawberries... we settled on the triple chocolate mousse cake.

Here's what that looked like.. but not for long, heehee...


ahhh - but wait there's more!




now.. what do you do with the rest?

Chocolate milk of course!


Chocolate leftovers do not exist Mr. Lindt!

Now most kids would bring their mommy flowers, pebbles, perhaps some chocolate
(that is especially true when he's done something...)
So what does my darling son bring me from the neighbour's garden.. in the middle of winter?



carrots - white ones too.
He hates carrots.
No - that is not chocolate on them.
Now there's an idea.... 
what if I dipped everything in chocolate ....hmmmm
We sent some chocolate strawberries over as a thank you.

I better go check on what young son is up to... 
I just realized my watch is at 1:50... 
it's really about 9pm... 

You see, my watch is at Kiwi time...
but that's another story...


2 comments:

Bea said...

Everything should be dipped in chocolate. That should simply be the rule.

I'm really enjoying your posts Helen. My home computer won't let me comment though - I think I need a Windows update. So, for now, I'll be doing my commenting from the Sisters computer.

mybearsnme said...

thanks :)